Thursday, October 29, 2009
Who says Merry Halloween? My Husband just told me he heard it called Merry Halloween once
in the early sixties. Do any of you say Merry Halloween?
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
I am left with a dilemma...I can't use them, but I can't force myself to throw them away. So
the stash gets bigger and bigger. Maybe someday I will do a piece with all the sculpted parts
incorporated into one big sculpt. I'll have to think about that one....
Thursday, October 22, 2009
A big snow storm is coming in a few days so I thought this might be the last time the leaves will be on the trees in beautiful fall splendor.
We call this the "Mound". When we planted on the mound we didn't realize that we would have every fall color.
We still aren't done with it. We plan on having a small granite bench on top in the corner and some steps leading down the back.
The Grandkids love the upward path.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Mary Ropelato Art Dolls
I also have a link to her blog located under Wonderful New Artist's Blogs.
Saturday, October 17, 2009
I just received a wonderful (Your Blog Is Over The Top) award from Abi Monroe from An Angel At My Table. Please visit her wonderful blog, it will just make you feel good!!
The rules are: Answer the questions with only one word, award six people the award and notify them that they won...
1) Where is your cell phone? near
2) Your hair? blond
3)Your mother? beautiful
4) Your father? caring
5) Your Favorite food? steak
6) Your dream last night? none
7) Your favorite drink? coke
8) Your dream/goal? happiness
9) What room are you in? computer
10) Your hobby? bellydancing
11) Your fear? flying
12) Where do you want to be in six years? here
13) Where were you last night? bed
14) Something that you aren't? tall
15) Muffins? chocolate
16) Wish list item? money
17)Where did you grow up?
18) Last thing you did? eat
19) What are you wearing? robe
20) Your Tv? flat
21) Your pets? cats
22) Friends? daughters
23) Your life? great
24) Your mood? good
25) Missing someone? mother
27) Something your not wearing? socks
28) Your favorite store? Roberts
29) Your favorite color? pink
30) When was the last time you laughed? today
31) Last time you cried? Um…
32) Your best friend? daughters
33) One place that I go over and over? Roberts
34) One person who Emails you regularly? Michelle
35) Favorite place to eat? Chinese
The six people I pass this on to...
Connie McBride Johnson Clothmatters
Shannon Anderson from Anderson Family
Brenda from Brendi Dolls
Denni from Denni Doodles
Sabriam from Eden’s Little Ones
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
I came home and put everything back where it should go,
and I cleaned the house and got all of my sculpting supplies out and ready to go.
I have had so many ideas floating around in my head I don't think I will ever get around to sculpting everything I want to .
I found some of the new Cernit at Hobby Lobby and I bought it up real quick. I am anxious to try it. I have heard so many good things about it.
I may put a few of my cloth dolls on eBay.
So many ideas, so few hours in the day...